Public Services are Reforming.
In order to achieve the outcomes that matter to the people of Scotland, we are working in partnership to unlock the full creativity and potential of people at all levels of public service, and empowering them to work together in innovative ways.
Workforce Scotland is a collaborative initiative to develop and support the workforce across public service organisations in Scotland.
We want to ensure that everyone working together to improve Scottish public services has access to high quality, multi-disciplinary development opportunities which:
- Engage and motivate staff around delivery of outcomes and policy priorities
- Build skills and confidence to take an assets-based approach
- Create confidence to work across organisational boundaries
- Build capacity to collaborate.
Our vision is to see Scottish public services delivered by a highly skilled and engaged workforce.
Skills and engagement built through:
- highly developed sector specific and professional training
- clear commitment to effective staff engagement
Access to high quality multi-disciplinary learning and development opportunities which:
- engage and motivate staff around outcomes delivery and policy priorities
- build capacity to collaborate
- create confidence to work across organisational boundaries
- build the skills and confidence to take an assets-based approach
Workforce Scotland is supported by Ingage Scotland.