The Leadership Exchange Programme pairs up leaders across sectors to provide insight into different cultures, constraints and opportunities within the public service, offering you a different perspective on your leadership role…and the opportunity to make new connections.
A Leadership Exchange will offer you a different perspective on your leadership role and the opportunity to make essential connections in another sector, and can provide:
- space to reflect on your leadership style
- an opportunity to enhance awareness and understanding of other organisations, their challenges and governance
- a confidential ‘sounding board’ to challenge ideas and explore innovative ways of working
- a greater understanding between organisations and individuals
Leadership Exchanges are also beneficial to public service organisations.
- Leadership Exchanges are a free and time effective solution to personal and organisational development
- They create stronger links and a greater understanding between organisations, highlighting areas of synergy and opportunity for mutual benefit
- Leadership Exchanges can act as a conduit between sectors once a strong link is built between individual
- Leaders can gain an insight into the different cultures, languages, constraints and opportunities that their counterparts work with. An exchange will allow you a different perspective on your leadership style and you will make essential connections in another sector.
To register for a Leadership Exchange, click below or email Phili Wetton: